LWC Announces 2019 Hub City Food Truck Fest
Leadership Washington County invites you to the annual Hub City Food Truck Fest on Saturday June 15, 2019 from 12:00pm - 7:00pm at Cushwa Brewing Company 10212 Governor Lane Blvd, Suite 1012, Williamsport, MD. The proceeds raised will fund the LWC Class 30 "Be Nice" Scholarship for a future Leadership Washington County class member.
The following Food Trucks sure to be crowd pleasers!
- Balkan Traditions - Greek, Balkan
- OMMA’S - Korean BBQ
- C&G Jerk - Authentic Jamaican JERK chicken
- Blackrock BBQ - Barbeque
- Leiters' Fine Catering, Inc. - Shredded beef and fixin's
- Whistle Punk Farm - Gourmet grilled naan pizza topped with locally sourced ingredients
- CINNAMOMMY - Gourmet cinnamom rolls & desserts
- Deez Donuts - Mini Donuts and Boardwalk Fries
- Cowlicks Ice Cream - Soft serve ice cream cups, cones, floats, shakes, sundaes, splits, shaved ice and more
This year we'll have a tasting tent with SIX different breweries!!!
- Cushwa Brewing Company - Williamsport, MD
- Antietam Brewery - Hagerstown, MD
- Aslin Beer Company - Herndon, VA
- Dewey Beer Company - Dewey Beach, DE
- RAR Brewing - Eastern Shore, MD
- Threes Brewing - Brooklyn, NY
Tickets through 6/14 are just $30, and will be $35 at the door. Families are welcome to this outdoor event! Under 21 guests are free. General Admission ticket includes THREE 4oz pours for use at SIX different breweries for tasting! Additional beer will be available for purchase from Cushwa Brewing Co. Designated Driver ticket holders ($10 for age 21+) receive ONE free bottle of water. Bring your own chair & tent (tent space is first come, first serve). Outside beverages and pets must stay home. The Hagerstown YMCA will be activites for kids from 12-5pm!! Music and other vendors will be present.
Thank you 2019 Sponsors!!